|Credit Representative||Credit Representative Number: 460647|
|Our Contact Details||Level 2, 5 George Street
North Strathfield NSW 2137
Phone: 1300 030 388
|Licensee||Connective Credit Services Pty Ltd ACN 161 731 111
Australian Credit Licence Number: 389328
|Broker Group||Connective Credit Services Pty Ltd
ABN 51 143 651 496
We need to collect personal information about you to provide you with our broking & related services. This privacy statement tells you how we collect your information, what we use the information for and who we share the information with. If we collect information that can be used to identify you, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of that collection.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- We will ask you for personal information when we assist you with your finance. We use the information you provide to advise about and assist with your credit needs. We only provide your information to the companies with whom you choose to deal (and their representatives).
- We also use your information to send you requested product information and to enable us to manage your ongoing relationship with us e.g. invoicing, client surveys etc. We may do so by mail or electronically unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive electronic communications.
- We may occasionally notify you about promotions, new services and special offers, events or articles we think will be of interest to you. We may send you regular updates by email or by post. If you would rather not receive this information, email or write to us.
- We may also use your information internally to help us improve our services and help resolve any problems.
What if you don’t provide some information to us?
If you don’t provide us with full information, we can’t properly advise or assist you with your credit needs.
How do we hold and protect your information?
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information we hold and to protect its privacy and security. We keep personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements
- We hold the information we collect from you.
- We ensure that your information is safe by password multiple layers of password protection and encryption.
Will we disclose the information we collect to anyone?
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- We may need to provide your information to our credit licensee e.g. for administration and supervision activities, contractors who supply services to us e.g. to handle mailings on our behalf, or to other companies in the event of a corporate sale, merger, re-organisation, dissolution or similar event. However, we will do our best to ensure that they protect your information in the same way that we do.
- We may also provide your information to others if we are required to do so by law or under some unusual other circumstances which the Privacy Act permits.
How can you check, update or change the information we are holding?
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to allow us to identify the information, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that we agree is inaccurate.
- If you wish to access or correct your personal information please write to William Thai, Managing Director, on 0432 763 549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not charge for receiving a request for access to personal information or for complying with a correction request. We do not charge for providing access to personal information.
- Your consent: By asking us to assist with your credit needs, you consent to the collection and use of the information you have provided to us for the purposes described above.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. If you have any concerns or complaints, please contact William Thai, Managing Director, on 0432 763 549 or email@example.com.
Internal Dispute Resolution
If you do have a complaint, please let us know by email, because if we don’t know about it we can’t fix it. You may also contact us by email addressed to;
- The Complaints Officer at please contact William Thai, Managing Director, on 0432 763 549 or firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure you include as much information as you can.
- You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You must do this in writing. When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly.
Compliments and Concerns
- We always work hard to build strong and lasting relationships with our valued customers. By listening to your feedback, not only can we address any immediate concerns you may have, we will also continually improve our products and services.
- We know there are times when you may wish to compliment us on something we have done well and other times when you may wish to tell us we have not met your expectations.
- Our representatives are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in making your experience a pleasant and successful one.
- If one of our representatives has provided you with exceptional service in any way, please let us know using the details below, so that we can further encourage them via this feedback process.
- If, for any reason, you do not feel that you have received the highest standard of care from us, we encourage you to share this with us. We have developed a process that makes it easy for you to tell us of your concerns and for them to be addressed quickly and fairly.
- If you choose to contact us by mail or email, please make sure you provide as much detail as possible about your complaint.
- Need an Update on your complaint: If you have lodged a complaint with us, you can contact us at any time to ask for an update on its status. Contact us through any of the methods listed above and please be sure to refer to your earlier communication so that we can respond effectively.
- We will try to deal with your complaint on the spot. However, if this is not possible, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within 5 days. We will ensure we treat you fairly and will work to resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
- In the rare event we are still investigating your complaint after 45 days, we will write to you to explain why and to let you know when we expect to have completed our investigation.
- When we have completed our investigation we will write to let you know the outcome and the reasons for our decision.
Taking it further
- We hope that you will be satisfied with how we deal with your complaint. However, if your concerns remain unresolved, or you have not heard from us within 45 days, then you can have your complaint heard by an independent party, the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO).
- You can contact CIO at:
- 1800 138 422 (local call cost)
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman
PO Box A252
Sydney South NSW 1235