Hank (Hoa) Hong
Senior Mortgage Broker
Hank (Hoa) Hong has been in the residential and commercial lending industry since 2002. His extensive experience and knowledge allows him to be able to assist with approvals in all aspects.
Hank’s able to assess all situations and come up with the best scenario possible to obtain approval for each individual’s situation.
Nicknamed “Hank the Bank”, he’s well-known in the mortgage industry and has been recognized with a number of awards for his efforts.
Hank’s vast experience in these areas of lending come from working as a credit officer and relationship manager for the broker network with a leading non-bank lender. This has allowed Hank to work directly with Australia’s two mortgage insurers (Genworth Financial and QBE), which gives him an advantage in helping people who need to borrow over 80% of the property value.
Hank is a seasoned property investor with a burgeoning investment portfolio. His up to date knowledge of property investment and finance enables him to make sound recommendations to his customers.
- In 2014, Hank was officially ranked 73rd in Mortgage Professional Australia’‘2014 Top 100 Brokers’ list. That means he’s 73rd in all of Australia based on number of loans he’s settled in the past year.
- Hank has been named a finalist in BrokerIQ’s ‘Australia’s Brightest Broker’ award in both 2013 and 2014
- The initiative by St George Bank and The Adviser pits the country’s leading brokers against one another, testing their expertise on a range of topics including product, finance and general industry knowledge. Narrowly missing out by one question, Hank came runner up in being the most knowledgeable Broker in Australia.
- The Top 30 Under 30 awards are organised by The Adviser, a leading industry publication, and they recognise brokers under thirty who are deemed be the best young brokers in the industry.
- Hank has managed to rank in the top 30 for three years in a row, and took out the Young Broker of the Year 2014.
- This outstanding achievement is a testament to his dedication to customer service and delivering the best solutions for clients.
- In July 2012 Hank was named Australia’s best new mortgage broker in the Australian Broking Awards, when he took out the title of Newcomer of the Year.
- The Australian Broking Awards are organised by The Adviser (a leading industry publication) and are aimed at acknowledging the cream of the crop in the mortgage and finance broking industry.
- The Newcomer of the Year award recognises and celebrates the broker who has been the most successful in their first two years in the job.
- Since Hank began broking, he has shown an outstanding level of professionalism and customer care.
- Hank’s triumph at the Awards is thanks to his holistic approach to mortgage broking. He was applauded by the judges for his ability to build strong relationships with his customers, ensuring that he always delivers the best outcomes for his clients.